Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Short on counter space?

Why not put those flowers in a wall sconce?

A sconce like this is available at Fred Meyer for the bargain price of $14.99! Super easy to install (even I can do it!) and makes for a great way to display your flowers without taking up counter or table space. Sconces work great in entryways, hallways, or bathrooms.

I have this one at my office and I love to bring in fresh flowers to fill it with each week.

"Sconce sized" arrangements will be available at my booth at Orting's Saturday market priced anywhere from $5.00 ~ $8.00. E-mail me ahead of time if you'd like me to have certain colors put together for you!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh what a wonderful idea, I will have to try this. I love sconces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the arrangement you made for Norah Fenton's birthday party! I noticed it as soon as I walked up to her house! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete